Monday, November 16, 2009

Happenings at the Rainbow cafe



Members at the cafe now total 25 and growing this is terrific to see. I am going to post a few topics in the forum to encourage people to interact and also will designate a specific chat time! To enable members to know when others may be online.
I have been working hard in my studio over the last week, in between hospital and doctors visits for my daughters! My eldest daughter and her baby Lila ( my only grandchild) visited us over the last two weeks. It was great to see them I took the opportunity while they were here to create a new product Babee Wings tops. I have listed the resulting creations on Etsy and Madeit.
I decided to brighten my chances of being noticed amongst the cast of thousands in those online stores by vamping up my presentation images. I used Lila as my model and scrapped a page to showcase the tops!
The cafe and my blog will be running a new competition in the next week or so The prize will be a trial set of suncolour, I would love to spread the word about this wonderful new medium and its lovely effects and applications I thought this would be one way to do it!
Also changes are afoot with the website! Rainbows End Studios! I have grown despondent with my current web host and will be moving it and The Dolls Have Souls to a new address and they will be covered in the same location Stay tuned for the new page about to be launched soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment