Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rainbows End studios Designer Textiles Now Availiable

A new range of the designer textiles I have been printing in the last few days are now available at The studios online shop Come pick up a bargain on one off designer textiles

Textiles are only available in 104cms x 50cms at the moment. They are perfect for that special project or make up into two fat quarters for quilters. However I plan to upgrade my facilities over the next couple of days so I can print 1 and 2 metre lengths I am also in the process of printing up some lovely Indigo fabric I busy constructing a tute on how to dye with Indigo I hope to have this up in the next couple of weeks

Forum
This blog now has a forum mainly to gage interest in what kind of things people would like to see on my blog I have had over 30 years experience in textiles and have taught in in schools enterprises, crafts and arts councils and indigenous communities all over Australia. I dye, silk paint, screen print, lino block print and free motion machine embroider So pop into the forum and tell mw what you would like to see
Cheers Julie-Ann

1 comment:

  1. Oh Julie-Ann, they are so gorgeous!

    I'm hanging out for the 1-2m lengths, since I sew mainly clothes as you know.

    ReplyDelete