Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sun Printing Workshop

We had a successful day Sun Printing at Boonooroo On Sunday 22nd February The weather seemed a little dicey on the day before so I set up alternative processing lights just in case we need to use them Thankfully after one small shower of rain we had wonderful sunshine and were able to continue the fun
Five ladies attended two painters a quilter, a scrap booker, and a graphic designer. They worked on a variety of media including, canvas, fabric, paper, wood and acetate We had a lovely shared lunch lots of lively conversation and altogether had a very inspiring and satisfying day

 Some of the ladies have asked me to teach them screen printing in a couple of months That should be a good workshop too.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun. I wish that you lived closer to me Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I also wished you lived closer to me - I would love to do this - you are so talented! Definitely looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete