Monday, January 11, 2010

Creative Every Day Challenge 1st Posting Week 1


Ok for the 1st week of this challenge I have indeed been busy I have Sun printed and screen printed some more fabric with my Mandala Designs. The pic is of some 1 metre lengths of cotton Lycra I will upload these to my online shop most likely on Wednesday. I have also completed some lengths of rayon and rayon/cotton stockingette. I most likely will upload these too Unless I decide to make something for myself from them. I have been drawing up more mandala designs and some new images to expose to silk screens however I had to order some new emulsion to process these as my current stuff is getting a little past it.
So far for Carolyn's meme I have had some fabric sitting by my machine for the past week Tomorrow I have promised myself I will start it.

2 comments: