Monday, January 4, 2010

Creative Every Day Challenge


I joined This Challenge I am creative everyday anyway Would not be me if I did not do at least one creative thing a day, this is the directions on the blog about it;

"Creativity is meant in the broadest sense, so it doesn't have to be something art related. Your creative acts could be in cooking, taking pictures, knitting, doodling, writing, dancing, decorating, singing, playing with your kids, brainstorming ideas, gardening, or making art in the form of collage, paint, or clay...or whatever!


You do not have to post every day! I know for myself that having to post every day for a year would be too much. You can post about your creativity in whatever form you like, whether that be once a day, a few times a week, once a week, or once a month. Do what works for you!"

This is a low pressure challenge, with the idea of bringing more creativity into our lives. I will not be the creativity police. I hope that we can all find ways, simple and grand to express our creative selves. Have fun with it!


If you want to join in go to this blogsite
She has an optional theme for January it is BODY this works in really well with my Crafty Mama's Meme for 2010 as in January I have to make something for myself so I guess I will have to make a new piece of clothing of some description!

No comments:

Post a Comment